It’s definitely time to see a podiatrist (aka: foot doctor) if …
- If you have chronic back pain and it’s not from trauma
- If you have arthritis
- If you have yellow or black toenails
- If your ankle has been swollen for over an hour
- If your child often complains of foot pain
- If you have constant knee pain and you’re not sure why
- If you think you’ve broken a bone in your foot
- If you have chronic heel pain
- If you have been stuffing your feet into heels for decades
- If everyone around you says you walk funny
Have you ever been to a podiatrist? Why?
Do you think you should go now?